Social Media Generation Social Media Generation

Nice movie to start a discussion over. I really liked the animation style, it was fresh and original. As for the message... is you making this movie and uploading it to Newgrounds not a cry for attention?
Is this review I'm writing and the ones below me not a cry for attention? Social media is a really obvious way to see it, but its been this way since the beginning of mankind because we are species that survive best in groups.

Life By a Thread Life By a Thread

Awesome animation style, I really loved it, everything was well drawn and the angles you chose where also very professional. The only thing that slowed down the pace was the lack of music.
If you want I can do some music for your next cartoon.

Pencilmation #30 Pencilmation #30

Perfect story and animation.
The pacing, the lenght, the jokes. That's TV quality work right here

The Mustache The Mustache

Yes! Finally your movies are going to air on newgrounds! I loved this movie and showed it to many people when it was still only on youtube. I´m sure that if you submit most of your movies here that you will be one of the biggest artists around. Truly inspiring work. The ren and stimpy style mixed with the clever and well timed humor makes it perfect.

Business Adventure Business Adventure

Your movies never dissapoint me.

FelixColgrave responds:

cheers dude, your movies are pretty rad too.

Exchango Sizo Exchango Sizo

Both where very funny, I watched the expiriment 3 times already, voice acting and animation are both superb. Reminds me of the weird art you see in the warioware games.
What what in the butt?

Fritt the (C) Ferret Fritt the (C) Ferret

Loved it

Your stuff crack me up, it's what newgrounds was made for, I'm sick of seing nothing but videogame parody's but was both well made and funny.

Jukes&Pogo: Violent Night Jukes&Pogo: Violent Night

Very Entertaining

It felt very classic Newgrounds to me. Great character design, cool story and very well animated.
You might want to export the sound quality higher for the next one, altough the bad sound quality made it more like an old school Newgrounds animation for me, which felt nostalgic.

Great job, I'm looking forward to more

Felix's Loopdeloops 2011 Felix's Loopdeloops 2011

Awesome as always

You have one of the greatest animating styles here on newgrounds, very distinctive and inspiring. These loops are just another great example of your disturbing freedom.

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Quality work

Best animation in flash I've seen this year, really great job you're gonna go far.