View Profile Basset-Hound

64 Movie Reviews

Nice movie to start a discussion over. I really liked the animation style, it was fresh and original. As for the message... is you making this movie and uploading it to Newgrounds not a cry for attention?
Is this review I'm writing and the ones below me not a cry for attention? Social media is a really obvious way to see it, but its been this way since the beginning of mankind because we are species that survive best in groups.

Awesome animation style, I really loved it, everything was well drawn and the angles you chose where also very professional. The only thing that slowed down the pace was the lack of music.
If you want I can do some music for your next cartoon.

Perfect story and animation.
The pacing, the lenght, the jokes. That's TV quality work right here

24 Game Reviews

A game you could only have dreamed of making.

The Urban Champ level was the first thing that really took me back into nostalgia land, I never realized how cool the music in that one was until now.
To have created a game like this is a lifetime achievement. 30 years from now you will look back at this and feel well deserved pride.

Abobo responds:

Thanks, love hearing that you enjoyed it, thanks for the bug report too :-D

HAH! *shakes up monocle*

I laugh at the many people here at newgrounds who give this game a 1 and cry about it not working and not understanding it.
Everything in this game was well fitted and I enjoyed playing it.
I expected a lame ass card game but this was way more enjoyable.

Awesome Idea

Its a great game but it has one really big flaw in it.
I could just spin the clock without stopping and no ninja got inside.
Try adding difficulity by adding smarter ninja´s instead of just more.
Like ninja´s that actually avoid you.
But I must say that it was a fun game :)

CrazyChihuahua responds:

Ya, I get what you're saying, it can get easy in that regard. I appreaciate the review and suggestions.

10 Audio Reviews

Very Cool! Proof that you don't need to go all out with an orchestra to create a high tension level. It's hard not to think of a wild chase when listening to this piece. Really gets your heart pumping!

KatMaestro responds:

:O Basset-Hound reviewed on my tiny track. THANK YOU SIR!

Reminds me of the Kingdom Hearts OST, would go great in game menu

Tremulos responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

Really awesome work, the drums work really well for 8-bit. The only little thing that bothered me was the reverb on the main melody. I think having no reverb/echo on it would give the piece an even more 8-bit retro vibe.
But other then that, the song is quality work be it the original version or the 8-bit one.

15 Art Reviews

Amazing textures and well defined shapes. Would love to see this animated.

You keep on impressing me man. Very inspiring work!

Damn you keep on impressing me man. I love all your compositions.

Sebastien Romero @Basset-Hound